top of page
- Tue, Dec 13Zoom#culture #wellness #mentalhealth #psychologicalsafety #diversityandinclusion #equality #esg #emotionalintelligence #bias #stigma #mattering #belonging #dei (insert brain exploding emoji here) Is there an easier way? Is it hard because we missed something along the way...?
- Mon, Dec 13ZoomThe three things your people need for wellness recovery more than anything else.
- Sun, Jun 07TBD(PART 1 is a pre-requisit for this weekend) Our personal stories are like footprints on a path sprinkled with breadcrumbs of moments, events and decisions. When we know what we are looking for, we can trace our journey backwards to see the patterns we have and find the restoration we seek.
- Wed, May 20OnlineEntertainment for your kids while you get a bit of movement and breath in. It's a little break and something different. With Certified Atheletic Therapist Kathly Hossack and Yoga, Dance and Playtime Teacher, Joelle Borne, and Crossfit Coach, Kim Driedger
- Wed, May 13OnlineSonia Funk, RNT and Crystal Theissen, RYT200, join forces for candid conversation about anxiety at a young age, explain what is happening in your body, why it's not your fault and offer some insight and tools to help. There will be special guest appearances from some of our other team members.
- Fri, May 08FREETGIF for isolated Ladies. Kelly and Sonia pour a glass of wine, do a virtual toast, (you don't have to have wine to come! lol) we dive past the superficial negative self talk we are often dishing out onto ourselves, and go underneath that, into the deeper questions that we are all actually asking.
- Thu, May 07OnlineWe're all eating our emotions a bit right now. We have a lot of extra time. It's like the 'Freshman 15' ...except it's not university we're in, it's a global crisis. Stress can contribute to weight gain all on its own, never mind the extra comfort calories that are being consumed right now.
- Sat, May 02OnlineMost of us did not have mothers that would just hand us everything on a platter, we did have to put in some work, and it was worth it. Now we can teach our kids concepts of self-sufficiency while at the same time bringing some relief to our own fears of shortages during this pandemic.
bottom of page