top of page
- Sat, Feb 18ZoomOfficial Launch Event
- Tue, Dec 13Zoom#culture #wellness #mentalhealth #psychologicalsafety #diversityandinclusion #equality #esg #emotionalintelligence #bias #stigma #mattering #belonging #dei (insert brain exploding emoji here) Is there an easier way? Is it hard because we missed something along the way...?
- Mon, Jun 20Zoom"New research shows that more than one-third of all working Canadians are feeling burned out" Canada Life, 2022. But what does that mean? And what can we do about it?
- Mon, Dec 13ZoomThe three things your people need for wellness recovery more than anything else.
- Sat, Apr 10ZoomA nutrition and baking class all in one. All the best insights from 'There's no such thing as healthy food' AND all my best baking tips, for keeping it real.
- Wed, Feb 03ZoomPrivate Event for members of both Morden & Winkler Chamber of Commerce
- Thu, Jan 28ZoomThis is a private, sponsored event, for clients of SV Benefits
- Sat, Dec 05ZoomJoin Sonia and Sylvia for a cup of tea, coffee or a glass of wine and delve into all the stressful everything right now.
- Sun, Jun 07TBD(PART 1 is a pre-requisit for this weekend) Our personal stories are like footprints on a path sprinkled with breadcrumbs of moments, events and decisions. When we know what we are looking for, we can trace our journey backwards to see the patterns we have and find the restoration we seek.
- Wed, May 20OnlineEntertainment for your kids while you get a bit of movement and breath in. It's a little break and something different. With Certified Atheletic Therapist Kathly Hossack and Yoga, Dance and Playtime Teacher, Joelle Borne, and Crossfit Coach, Kim Driedger
- Mon, May 18OnlineMovement, breath, awareness
- Thu, May 14OnlineInternational Activational Speaker Sylvia Marusyk takes us on a journey into all things stress. Understanding, identifying and managing so that long-term damage is not done is key, especially during this global pandemic.
- Wed, May 13OnlineSonia Funk, RNT and Crystal Theissen, RYT200, join forces for candid conversation about anxiety at a young age, explain what is happening in your body, why it's not your fault and offer some insight and tools to help. There will be special guest appearances from some of our other team members.
- Tue, May 12OnlineYour relationship with money matters more than the money itself! Join Candice as she helps you redefine money in new, healthy ways. Master money once and for all!
- Tue, May 12OnlineBreath and imagery to relax you and allow you to access the theta brainwave state - serotonin gets released in this state, helping you feel better after than you did before :) With Chantelle Neufeld, CHt, of Mindful Regeneration
- Fri, May 08FREETGIF for isolated Ladies. Kelly and Sonia pour a glass of wine, do a virtual toast, (you don't have to have wine to come! lol) we dive past the superficial negative self talk we are often dishing out onto ourselves, and go underneath that, into the deeper questions that we are all actually asking.
- Fri, May 08OnlineSlow and steady. A twist on a restorative practice where movements come from a place of intention instead of momentum.
- Thu, May 07OnlineWe're all eating our emotions a bit right now. We have a lot of extra time. It's like the 'Freshman 15' ...except it's not university we're in, it's a global crisis. Stress can contribute to weight gain all on its own, never mind the extra comfort calories that are being consumed right now.
bottom of page